Brady Bunch Home Fun Facts...
Are you one of the millions watching HGTV's series "A Very Brady Renovation"? Then you might be interested in some fun facts about the iconic house we all "thought" we knew so well?
Did you know...
1. It's the second most photographed home in America.
The White House is number one.
2. NO STAIRS? Really?
The house was a split-level. Can you believe it?
3. The home we think we know so well was only used for exterior shots.
It is located at 11222 Dilling Street in Studio City, CA. The interior view fans are so familiar with existed only on a film set.
4. The actual home was a 3-bed|3-bath.
It had two master suites and 2477 square feet.
5. The lot for this home sits on the Los Angeles river.
We never saw that on the show...did we?
6. HGTV paid $3.5 million for this iconic home, nearly twice the asking price!
When the home went on the market in 2018 it was the first time in 50 years the home had been available for sale.
It doesn’t matter if your home has been featured on a TV series and it doesn’t matter if your home has been renovated or not. If you are interested in knowing what your San Angelo home is worth we can help.